Sunday, July 22, 2012

August 1st 2012

I am NOT going to make these blogs "wordy"...so i'll get straight to the point. Seeing all these amazing photos of people in my circle losing weight... it has MOTIVATED me more than I've ever been MOTIVATED.

August 1st, 2012 - (July 31st is pay day) - I will change my eating habits to better my life and my physical appearance. I will NOT cut out meat or even some starches...but, especially the starch will get cut out drastically. I would like to start "juicing" with a a combination of some great at home fitness tips to get my heart rate going... I've asked my FB family to give me some tips... I'll post what they've shared.

Wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. Feedback from FB : Emilio Eusebio
    you can do it. I would say run. It loses a lot of calories and works out different types of muscles. You need an aerobic regimen that is at least 30 minutes of non stop aerobic exercise. Start small distances and times and build weekly or to what your body can take. Most important thing about exercising is to be consistent. Also calculate your caloric intake and make sure you eat less 250-500 calories less a day (you can do this via an online caloric calculator). No more/no less. (can be unhealthy otherwise).Also do little things that force your body to work out more such as park farther away, don't use the elevator/escalator, no fast food, drink only water. (stuff like that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feedback from FB: Stacy N Lee
    Look up kettlebell workouts on YouTube and walking is a big help although I hate it.

    Also, fastpaleo.com has a green recipe that might help.

    ReplyDelete